Saturday, April 10, 2010

Level up!

The most exciting thing that has happened to me in the last week is that my balance alt Scarlet Goldenblood has gotten to Krokotopia! AND she leveled up enough to wear the crowns gear I bought her.
Thats also her new pet! I wonder what kind of pet will come out of an egg if a krok was mixed in, hmm... Cool though huh? Well, not much else is happening to me. Has anyone else had something happen to them recently that they just want to tell everybody?

I’ve been having fun taking pictures around the spiral recently and here are some of them.


And here are some pictures that I took at the Ravenwood Radio after party in Nightside.


Somehow all the players got into a line while Stephen and Leesha answered questions lol. I found it kind of funny. By the way, have any of you noticed that Leesha tends to run around in circles? I don't know but it just seemed... different to me. *shrug*

Well that’s it for now.

See ya in the game!
 

No comments: