Thursday, August 23, 2012

Part Two Companions


The next question I had before I started playing Pirate101 was can we choose our companions?
Yes and no. When you are creating your character you get asked questions that determine what kind of animals you get as your companions. So in a way, yes. All your other companions (as far as I know) are the same ones that everyone else gets. So in a way, no.
What I was thinking though was that it would be cool if you came to a point in the storyline where you can choose one out of two or three characters to become your companion. But as far as I know, that isn’t an option. It would be cool though! :)

The last question I had was very simple but since I hadn’t played the game it was a mystery to me.
Will our companions be a big or small part of our adventure?
The answer is big. Very big! One companion is with you constantly if you choose for them to be (you could have your pet standing next to you instead) and when you go through your quests they speak with you and make comments. Some of their comments can be funny. :)

That’s about all I have. I hope I answered someone’s questions or cleared something up. I’ll post about ship to ship combat tomorrow or the next day. School homework is already starting to pile up for me. But I will find time for Pirates any day!

See ya in that game!

No comments: