Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sparkly

Once again there isn’t much going on for me, Vanessa is stuck at the Tower of War because I’m too lazy to fill up my potion bottles right now so she’s waiting until (A) someone will help me or (B) I fill up the potion bottles and try and get through it. By the way if anyone knows how many floors the Tower of War has, please tell me so I know how long it will take. Personally I don’t think anyone will know off the top of their heads but if you do could you please leave a comment. The Tower of War is in Dragonspyre in the plaza of conquests and it’s part of The Art of War quest.(in case you were wondering) But anyway the reason for my title of this post is if any of you are wondering what it looks like to have wings and not see wings and just see sparkles well…

That’s what it looks like. It’s pretty cool but I still like seeing the wings. On another subject the $60 special is back! This happens about every month or so, so it’s not huge news unless your subscription is running out. That’s about it; I still have a boatload of homework to do so…

See ya in the game!

4 comments:

Heather Raven said...

I don't know how many floors the tower has, but I'd be happy to help you!

Vanessa said...

Thats cool if you see this i'll be trying to get through that quest on Saturday around 4:00 central time. the realm i'll be in is the realm falmea. and if anybody else see's this and can help out too i never turn down help!

Memories said...

The tower has 5 levels. I think the 5th is the book level.

Memories said...

Actually 7 levels. 1st level is Halina and 7th level is the book,so 5 levels of combat.