Friday, March 5, 2010

Wizard 101 Announcement

If you haven’t seen it yet here is what is on the Wizard 101newsletter.

The thing that caught my eye is that if you didn’t notice the pet in third place is a crab and on his sash is the word Celestia.


What could this mean? I really don’t know but my guess is maybe our pets get to take us to Celestia instead of the usual world door, but that’s just a guess. Also the pet is a crab, so maybe some people will get their wish of having an underwater world. (I’ve seen a lot of posts like that) Again, just a guess.


As for me right now… I made it to Dragonspyre!!!!!!


There I am in my new outfit I bought (I’m waiting to get more gold so I can dye the outfit black and blue) standing next to Professor Drake and the portal key button you press to go to Dragonspyre.

It is so fun finally being in Dragonspyre and I can’t wait to get to level 50. (just 5 more levels!)


See ya in the game!

1 comment:

Heather Raven said...

Congrats! I like your outfit with the wings. :)