Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Wizardversary to Me!


Today marks three years of me playing Wizard101! I would have had no idea if KI hadn't sent me a cute little e-mail with a link to get one of those party hats. :)

In other news, Maria just finished mb with friends Roslyn Wildblood and Abigail Fairypetal. And friend of a friend, Flint Skyeyes.



Thanks for the help guys! She also received the plague spell card.



On a totally unrelated topic... A while ago I made a post about how I was so happy that the game wasn't real because our wizards don't always do the most pleasant things. Yesterday was one of those days.
 


Dragon hearts aside, I have had an awesome wizardversary weekend. I got my hat and am ready to party!


So who wants cake? :)


See ya in the game!

1 comment:

Swashbuckler Soultamer said...

Cake!! Me, please!

Haha, happy wizardversary to you; may many more come (and be even better!)!
Keep Traveling!
Destiny