Monday, July 23, 2012

Spritely and Hounds and Bears, oh my!

Hello everyone! I just got back from an awesome vacation in Texas!

Unfortunately it was a non Wizard101 vacation but I did drive through Austin. :) I stayed down in Corpus Cristi for a couple of nights and then went to San Antonio for the rest of the vacation. The river walk is beautiful, if you ever get the chance to go you should. I went to the mall there and walked past their Disney store. I remembered having one in my town when I was a kid but then they closed it. So I decided to check it out and right front and center was their display of Disney and Pixar's Brave. I am obsessed with that movie and ever since seeing it I've wanted a little plush of one of the triplets when they were a bear. :) And they had some! I bought a little Hamish and he is currently laying on my bed with other assorted stuffed animals.

And speaking of the word brave... we reached the goal of shares and tweets to the the Brave Hound pet! The best part for me is that when I leveled him up to teen he got the Spritely talent. I now have three pets with that talent now!  

See ya in the game!

No comments: