Thursday, September 20, 2012

Test Realm


With my obsession of Pirate101 taking over this blog recently, I haven’t been writing any posts that are Wizard101 related. Well here’s one!

I know I’m a little late on this but the test realm is up right now and it seems their primary concern among many others is the “behind the scenes” changes. What I got from that was I should probably notice a positive difference in some things, though they didn’t mention specifically what.

They have also made an "expanded decorating elixir" called the "Bric-a-Brac Elixir". If you purchase one of these elixirs from the crowns shop while standing either inside or outside of your house then you gain fifty more spaces for decorating items. You can purchase this elixir more than once. This elixir also works in dorm rooms. :)

The friend finder is back and there are a few miscellaneous updates. Finally they ask you to be kind… and gift some people some items out of the crown shop with your free test realm crowns. :)
Here's the link if you want more details. Ta Da!

See ya in the game!

 

No comments: