Thursday, November 1, 2012

Win a Computer!


I’m loving KingsIsle right now. Just last week I got a letter in the mail (well more like a map) and received a free companion, it was totally free on my part. Now everyone over the age of 13 is getting a chance of receiving a new computer! All one has to do is write a story and writing is my favorite thing to do. Unfortunately I cannot enter this week’s contest as I don’t play this game very often with my family. But I encourage anyone who does to write about it and submit it to KI.
Again I cannot stress enough, FREE COMPUTER… if you just write a little story. I know I will have plenty to write about for weeks three and four. I wish everyone luck and congrats to the future lucky winners of this contest.

Here’s the link to the contest page, Ta Da.

Again, good luck to all. :)

See ya in the game!

No comments: