Saturday, June 8, 2013

What do you like to do in Wizard101?


Hey everyone!

I hope everybody is taking up the opportunity to win some crowns and other goodies over on the official Wizard101 sites (there are also some contests on Pirate101 official sites as well).
 
I do not have a subscription at the moment and am leveling up some of my lower level alts such as my life wizard Sophia Lifeblood. She’s in that weird transition stage where she’s in between the worlds of Krokotopia and Marleybone. Side quests have seemed to last forever but she is finally on her last one and will finally be able to move on to Marleybone!
 
 
(Last string of side quests in Krokotopia for Sophia!)
 
 
 
While I’m in this stage of not being able to play through new(ish) content and barley being able to play through old content, I wondered what other people do in game that they really enjoy the most. Is it gardening (not so much for me, I believe it’s rather dangerous sometimes), or do you prefer leveling your pet (if you have the patience to do that for more than five minutes then I salute you sir or ma’am), or are you like me and questing is your wizards life? I put a poll up on the right hand side of this blog. Let it be known what you love to do in Wizard101! I didn't give what you like to do as an option? Then leave it in the comments, I'd love to hear from other players!

Have a fantastic day everyone!

See ya in the game!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankly, I prefer collecting mounts and pets and decorating my dorm.

Vanessa said...

neat! I didn't think about decorating or collecting. Thanks for the insight!