Monday, July 1, 2013

Forgotten Knowledge – part one


Hey everyone! So I was leveling my balance wizard, Scarlet, in Celestia when I happened upon a forgotten bit of knowledge that brightened up my day! Over the next few weeks I kept picking up lost bits of knowledge that I either didn’t know about or had learned and then forgotten. I’m going to start posting these bits of knowledge so everyone can be smart and save some time and maybe even some money. I might also post things that can just keep you safe around the spiral.

 

#1. You can craft teleporters!

If you want a brand new shiny teleporter then you probably only think of the teleporters in the crowns shop but there is another option.

 

Teleporters in the crowns shop cost 2500 crowns each or 9995 for six of them. That’s about $5 a teleporter!
 
 
 
But if you go to Gearwise in the Celestia Base Camp you can buy a teleporter recipe for 26880 gold!




 
“Why is that better if you’re spending more money Vanessa?”  


I’ll tell you why! It’s because the gold is fake in-game money! When you spend $5 dollars on crowns to buy a teleporter it’s like taking a $5 bill out of your wallet and handing it to KingsIsle. But when you spend gold you are not taking anything out of your pocket. Granted, you do have to be the right crafting level and either have a subscription or pay with crowns to get to Celestia. But if you are a wizard who has the ability to do this I say take advantage of the opportunity to save money!

 
Keep checking back for more forgotten knowledge!

 

See ya in the game!

No comments: