Sunday, February 28, 2010

I got my wings!

Yes I know it’s a little late but I got on my other computer and I could actually see the wings and not just the sparkles so I spent some crowns and TA DA!

I got a pair of Seraph wings! They are so fun and totally worth the crowns. Up until now I hadn’t had a mount at all, but now I have a pair of wings and it’s so much fun going faster!

On another subject, I just defeated the Plague Oni!
I did attempt to defeat the Plague Oni before though. Attempt is the key word there. The first time I tried to defeat him I just had one more spell to cast and then my dad called “Breakfast is ready!” So I figured when I came back I would be standing there dancing. NOPE! Turns out that after I came back after eating I was standing where you usually stand after you get defeated in battle in Mooshu. I thought I must have fizzled. I tried to get back in the dungeon but when I did I had to basically do the whole dungeon over again. Well that was a couple of weeks ago so now I went back in with a friend and we worked together to defeat the Plague Oni! I forgot to take a screen shot, oops. But I swear I did it!

So the lesson to be learned? NEVER assume that you’re not going to fizzle. If you do disaster may strike!


Now off to working on leveling up my alt characters.

See ya in the game!

No comments: