Monday, July 8, 2013

It's My Wizardversary!

It's hard to believe that it's been exactly four years since I started playing Wizard101. Since then I've made so many different friends, made a blog, and have been able to enjoy the game along with literally millions of other players. :)

In other news I wanted to share some screen shots that I took that each have their own story.

PVP Tournaments
 

Here's the pic of the first pvp tournament that I watched. There was a lot of people. The next day I decided to try out tournaments for myself but there was a problem. What was the problem you ask?


Yeah, I'm supposed to be in that battle. My internet connection decided to disconnect right when the tournament started. On the bright side the other team was also down to two so it was a fair match (but my team still lost that round). Thankfully I was able to jump into the next round. :)


Unfortunately the other team had only two players so we won by a landslide and the same thing happened in the next round. Out fourth round we were put up against three other players and were beaten before we could say "oh no". That tournament landed my team and I in 6th place. I tried again a couple days later and was a bit luckier.



 
 
Yeah, we creamed the competition and got a boatload of arena tickets.
 

 
I believe the trophy could use a little work KI. I imagined it being a little... bigger. It's smaller than some of my gold bought trophies that I put no effort into getting and I don't know about the rest of you but I think the trophies (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) should be at least a little bit bigger than the crowns shop trophies. What do you think?
 

 
 
Hey look! It's Christina Icedreamer from Ravenwood Radio! Hey look! A random screenshot of Diego I had no intention of taking but there it is!
 
 
Other Screenshots
 
 
Here's a neat screen shot I took of Scarlet. I liked it so much that's its my wallpaper now. :)

 
*Gasp!* It's Vanessa's evil myth twin!
 
 
So I hope everyone is having a fantastic day and a fantastic summer! I'll be back soon to post some more helpful hints, thrilling stories, and epic screenshots. Until then I'll be eating the free cake I received from KI today.
 
 
Anyone want some?
 
 
See ya in the game!

No comments: