Sunday, July 14, 2013

Poll Results and No Aquila for Me


Hello everyone!

 

In my most recent poll I asked if you played Wizard101 with your real life friends and family. The results came back with the answer “I love to play with my family but my friends have no interest” having the majority of the votes. I was surprised that no one had both their friends and family playing the game. Personally though I just play with friends and whomever else I happen to meet in the spiral.

For the next poll question I’m wondering what the best astral school is and why? It’s always fun to hear the debates about which school is better. You can answer the second part of the question in the comments below. If I get comments from each point of view I’ll mention them in the results post and maybe then we can see which school is the best!

 

On to more depressing news. Vanessa or any of her relatives cannot venture into Aquila right now. My computer decided to be difficult and won’t download the test realm. :( Thankfully KI is looking for the root of the problem as we speak. Hopefully I can post about this new expansion in the near future, but right now all I can comment on is the update notes.

 
First is the featured update, Aquila. I’m really glad there isn’t another level cap raise so I don’t have to rush Vanessa through the rest of Azteca. It's not fun to play the game when your only goal is to rush through content only to be met with more content.

Second, new minions! I’m not sure how I feel about this. I was never a fan of minions in the first place so I wonder if these are supposed to be super sophisticated minions like the henchmen.

Third, you can now lock your items. Yay! This was never a huge problem for me but I know it was for a lot of wizards out there and so it’s nice to see that KI has a solution.

And now for my favorite update… You can name your decks! I’ve wanted something like this for a while now. I would always forget which deck was which, especially if it was a wizard I hadn’t played for a while. I’m also a fan a labeling so it’s nice that my decks can be a little more organized now. :)

There are also lots of miscellaneous updates including something that's going on in the Dragonspyre library...
 
I hope everyone had a fantastic week and enjoys the new expansion once it goes live!


See ya in the game!

2 comments:

Evan Silver said...

I think Star is the best, because Sun is too mainstream, and there's a Star spell for everything.
Damage: Amplify
Accuracy: Infallible
Resistance: Fortify
Pips: School aura/Empowement
Critical: Vengeance
Block: Conviction
Outgoing Healing: Mend
Spell Piercing: Infallible
Stun Resistance: Conviction

Evan Silver said...

*not all school Auras give extra power pip chance.