Sunday, February 7, 2010

At Last!

I have finally gotten the grand piano housing item that I had been saving up for.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yay! It cost a lot but I think it was worth it, and I also think it looks really cool in my Marleybone house.
 
So wile I was taking pics I ran around in Wizard City taking random pics with my Myth school girl Rachel Lightthief.
 
Looks like someones getting a new spell!



I even stood by Valentina Heartsong! I'm thinking about getting a wand from her, I don't know yet.

Rachel by the way has a cool reason behind her name. You see I’m a big fan of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series written by Rick Riordan, he by the way has a cool blog. Also there is a movie coming out soon that is based on the first book in the series The Lighting Thief (it comes out in theaters February 12, 2010) and that is where Rachel’s last name comes from. Her first name comes from the third, fourth, and fifth books. The characters’ name is Rachel Elizabeth Dare. And last Rachel’s school is myth because The Percy Jackson series is based on Greek Mythology. That is the reason behind the name!



See ya in the game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel Rules