Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New game for the iPhone/iTouch!

Wow when I saw this I said, I want that! The Problem is… I don’t have the iPhone or the iTouch. I’ve been wanting one, but I already have an iPod, but I think this game was the final push to get me to start saving up money for an iTouch, I hear there are some glitchy problems with the iTouch, but the one my friend has works just fine. Anyways the game looks really cool and you get codes that you can use for Wizard 101 (gold, potions, stuff like that) which I think is pretty neat.

On another subject there have been a lot of snow storms lately so I don’t know how many of you got to stay home from school today but I got yesterday off so I had spent most of the day on Wizard 101 leveling up most of my alt characters. I didn’t post because I fell asleep on the couch watching TV. Ha ha, oops.

Well that’s about it, back to waiting for Ravenwood Radio to start. (love listing to Ravenwood Radio)

See ya in the game!

No comments: