Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ok I’ve gotten through this without hurting myself

Hello! My name is Vanessa Iceblood and I’m starting this blog to talk about all the things happening in Wizard 101. Wizard 101 is my favorite game, partly because it’s one of the only games that you can sign up for that doesn’t take forever, but mostly because it’s really fun and anyone can play it. I’ll mostly be expressing my thoughts and opinions so if you don’t agree just leave a comment. None of my other friends play Wizard 101 but one is getting a computer soon so she will start playing shortly! I don’t have much time but I will try to post once or twice a week. Bye!

2 comments:

Lyssie Silverheart said...

where you at Jessica's party last night? And don't worry keeping a blog easy. : ) good luck
the diviner of myth. Silverheart

Alia Lotuspetal said...

Well welcome to blogging Vanessa!

~Alia LotusPetal☺