Sunday, December 9, 2012

Catch Up and Contests


Hello Everyone!

A lot has happened to me in the Wizard101 world since I last posted. For one, I reached level 80! Those last few Avalon dungeons could really drain you. I thankfully met some really nice wizards along the way and we were able to help each other get through those last dungeons.
 



That Young Morganthe battle was particularly difficult with only two wizards. If you did any damage at all it was a small victory. :)

I’ve only just started Azteca and I can tell that it will be much more difficult than Avalon from a soloist’s point of view. I’ve had a couple of friends ask me to help them with some Azteca bosses and their heath is crazy! The first mob fight in Azteca has over 3,000 health!

After Avalon and before I started Azteca I began probably one of the most challenging quests that KingsIsle ever made (without meaning to). I am on a quest for the perfect pet. I’m starting from scratch and I’ve narrowed down my most desirable pet abilities to spell-proof, spritely, unicorn, pain giver, and Sharp shoot. I swapped the more desired “spell defying” for “sharp shoot” as spell defy was the only talent that one of my pets hasn’t manifested yet. I haven’t had too much luck yet getting a pet with at least two of my desired abilities but I’m working on it.

Last I would like to bring to your attention all the contests and giveaways that KingsIsle and their fan sites are having.

Second is all the KI fan sites that will be giving away prizes throughout December.
The first rounds of contests have already finished on some sites but there will be plenty more to come. :) Good luck to all in wining some holiday goodies!
See ya in the game!


No comments: