Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wizard101 Story Chapter Two


Chapter 2 - Maria

The page I opened up to was a map. It showed what looked like a floating island. At the top of the map were the words Wizard City. But the weird part was that the map lifted off the page like a hologram and expanded so it was 3D.

“Cool,” I said and put my hand through the map. I laughed at my sisters face, she looked like she was going to faint. “Oh, lighten up Sophie, it’s not going to reach out and grab you.”

“Aunt Vanessa will be here soon, let’s go.”

“Wait,” I said. I looked at the bottom corner of the map, there were two different pictures, one of four arrows, and another of a house. I reached out to touch the one that had the arrows.

“Wait,” Sophie said grabbing my arm, but it was too late.

The arrows glowed and I was literally sucked into the book. Swirling colors were all around me as I went at light speed until it all stopped at once and I fell onto a cobblestone floor. Well a road to be more specific. I had landed in what looked like a small courtyard. There were small buildings that looked like houses around me. Off to my left was a small pond. And to my right was a dark tunnel leading to who knows where. The area was swarming with people running back in fourth or just strolling along. Most of them looked my age or a little older. I stood up carefully not realizing that there was a flying sparkle barreling towards me.

“Watch out dear!” It shouted. I didn’t have time to react. I was too stunned that the thing could talk.

SMACK! I fell to the ground with a thud. I felt like someone had thrown a doge ball at my head.

“Ouch,” I murmured. I looked up to see who (or what would be more like it) ran into me. “Grandma?” I asked.

“Oh dear, I’m so sorry. I must have hit you hard.”

In front of me was what must have been a replica of a stereotypical American grandma only ten times smaller. And she had… wings? “What are you, the tooth fairy?”

Grandma’s sweet and apologetic smile melted into a deep frown. “Excuse me? Everyone knows not to compare me to my half sister!” She looked me over. “What on Wizard City are you wearing?”

“Wizard… City?”

“I’m taking you straight to Ambrose,” Grandma grabbed my ear with her tiny hand and yanked it hard.

“Ow!” She started pulling me towards one of the bigger houses. This one even had its own courtyard. I was dragged through some gates and up to the door. Just as Grandma pulled me through the doorway I heard my sister’s voice.

“Maria! Where are you?”

“Sophie, help!” A wooden door shut in my face, shutting me out from my sister.
 
 
See ya in the game!

No comments: