Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wizard101 Story Chapter One - Part Two


Good Morning! I hope you enjoy chapter one – part 2 of Wizard101 Story.


Chapter one (part two) - Sophia

“Ow!” I shouted.

“Shh!” Maria put her hand over my mouth. “Do you want us both to get caught?” she hissed. I shook my head and Maria pulled her hand away.

“So if you say it’s ok to be up here, then how can we get caught?” I asked.

Maria sighed and said, “Fine, we’re not supposed to be up here, ya happy? But I still want to look around, so be quiet.”

I did what she said, I always did what she said, I didn’t like it but what else was I going to do, yell for Aunt Vanessa and then we both get in trouble? No way, so I just stayed quiet and looked around.

“Hey, look at this,” I heard Maria on the other side of the attic. I ran over to her again and saw another box.

“So?” I said looking around, we had been up here for a while and Aunt Vanessa would start looking for us soon.

“Have you noticed the dust up here? It’s all over the boxes, but not this one, it’s like she opened it recently or something,” Maria said like it was the most interesting thing in the world, but I had a bit more logic than her.

“Or, she could have put the box up here not to long ago and it’s nothing important. What did you expect to find anyway?” Maria rolled her eyes (she did that a lot in case you haven’t noticed).

“Ya know you always ruin my fun. Why can’t you just have an adventure every once in a while and what I expect to find up here is something to entertain me so I don’t have to listen to you get all ‘as a matter of fact’ on me,”  Maria was so short tempered.

“So what’s in the box?” I asked. Maria opened the box and the only thing that was in there was…

“It’s just an old book” Maria said, clearly disappointed. I felt like saying ‘I told you so’ but then I noticed something. The book didn’t have a title on it but instead there was a big spiral on the front.

“Hey Maria, doesn’t that book look like the spell book that Aunt Vanessa describes in her stories?”

“Yeah, so?” Maria asked.

I shrugged, “Just thought I’d mention it. Now can we get back downstairs? I’m starting to get a bad feeling.”

“Just hold on a second, I want to look at something,” Maria opened the book and what we saw was something I thought only existed in Aunt Vanessa’s stories.
 
 
See ya in the game!

No comments: