Friday, April 30, 2010

pet's pet's pet's!

Ok so there I was, at school, it is Wednesday
I went on Friendly’s blog and all I see is that comic thing with the Celestia wallpaper.

And I don’t even go on the computer the rest of the day.

So there I was, at school, it is Thursday
I went on friendly’s blog and all over it is “The test realm is open” and “Look at this video!” Well because of the lack of headphones at my school I can’t watch the video until I get home and I had play practice after school that ran till five. But when I finally got home I downloaded the test realm (I didn’t have a subscription the last time the test realm was online) and while I was doing that I looked at the videos. So all I have to say about the pet expansions is,

WOW


That’s all there is to say, so the rest of the night I played Wizard 101 and forgot to post but…
Here I am, at school, it’s Friday
And I CAN’T WAIT for the pet expansions to go live.

See ya in the test realm!

1 comment:

Heather Raven said...

Yeah, it's pretty sweet!