Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hint from KI? (updated!)

Ok, so I was logging into Wizard about twenty minutes ago when I noticed a picture of a monster that I didn't recognize.
 
 
 
At fist I thought, maybe its a monster from Avalon that I didn't remember or maybe it's from Wysteria. The thing is the picture in the background doesn't look like either of those worlds as far as I remember. I haven't finished Azteca yet but I'm pretty sure that picture has nothing to do with Azteca.
 
Is this a picture from a world that I'm forgetting? If so, please tell me in the comments.
 
If it's not form any world that we know, then is this a hint from KI as to what is to come?
 
See ya in the game!
 
**UPDATE**
 
I found another one... and another one!
 
 
Now I really don't recognize them... KI what are you up to? (and I don't know about you but I hear the faint cries of my pirates shouting "Aquila! Aquila!")
 
See ya in the game!



No comments: